The Broken Hill Chamber of Commerce will host taxation and payroll training at a full-day seminar on Friday, February 15, 2013 at the Enterprise Development Centre.
Training company, Australia Wide Taxation & Payroll Training, will provide training across a range of topics including:
- The Federal Industrial Relations System (Fair Work)
- The Superannuation Guarantee and Salary Sacrifice, the Pay As You Go (PAYG) System
- Payment Summaries
- Lump Sum Payments on Termination of Employment (ETPs)
- TFN Declarations and Rates of Tax
- Payroll tax
- Fringe Benefits Tax
- Overview of Goods & Services Tax (GST)
- Completing the Business Activity Statement (BAS)
- Workers’ Compensation and more
The course costs $450.00 for Chamber members and $500.00 for non-members. Places are limited and must be booked by January 31, 2013.
For details or to register, please contact Executive Officer Anne Bransdon on 0400 872 236.