During the past few weeks, your Chamber has been working with the NSW Business Chamber to change our current membership status to the Chamber Alliance Program. The Chamber Alliance Program represents a dual membership model whereby local Chamber members (you) receive a NSW Business Chamber membership with limited entitlement by virtue of the Broken Hill Chamber of Commerce participating the Chamber Alliance program. As a result of this alliance, the Broken Hill Chamber of Commerce receives a set of benefits that will improve our service to you and what is more exciting our members (you) will also receive a suite of benefits. These include:
- Unlimited access to a business hotline for support and advice
- Three free phone calls to Workplace Advice Line for industrial relations advice
- Online access to ‘Ask Us How’ reference guides covering a range of business issues including marketing, sales, business planning, WHS, people management and finance
- Networking and educational events both online and in Broken Hill
- Business magazine and E-news – the magazine is distributed quarterly and you will receive an E-news letter each month
- Limited online access to Business Legal Toolkits which includes sample commercial agreements, templates and other legal business documents
There are also packages available for you to be able to save up to 19% off your business energy usage charges, up to 15% on small business insurance.
What you need to do.
If you do not want to be a part of the Alliance or would like more information, please contact the Executive Officer on 0400 872 236 or email email@example.com by November 30, 2013. If you are happy with the Alliance, do nothing. We will co-ordinate your membership with the NSW Business Chamber on your behalf and will forward details to you. We look forward to growing our Chamber with you as we start to roll out the Alliance!